Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Week 9 Thins 20, 21, 22, & 23

I explored You Tube & did find a couple interesting videos: Katie Coruic's Notebook. She had a short tribute to John Snyder, who passed away this past week. I assume she updates her notebook on a regular basis. I also watched Howard Dean talk about the Presidential Debate on You Tube. There is also alot of junk out there. I watched a boy trying to get his cat to skateboard!

I looked and listened to some podcasts. One was ABC News. I'm not sure if it was the whole newscast for that day or not, I did not watch the whole thing. I did find a library podcast relating to the playaways. It was audio only in a question & answer format.

I looked at Overdrive & Net Library. I think it is a great thing for housebound people or people who travel alot. They can access books from home or where ever they are. Of course you need high speed internet to access them.

My summary of 23 things: I have to admit, if it wasn't mandatory, I probably wouldn't have done it, but that said, I certainly did learn alot. I didn't even know most of this stuff existed. Some of it was very hard for me to grasp. I'm not sure how well I understand it now. At least if somebody asks me about flicker or blogs I will know what they are talking about. I am grateful for all the help from my co-workers. I wouldn't have gotten through a couple of weeks without you.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Horray, horray for you!!! You will be rewarded for your hard work on August 31.